Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two for Tuesday

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday!

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/07/two-for-tuesday-71514.html

Head over to check out the great deals. Each blogger that has linked up has put 2 items in their store on sale 50% for Tuesday.

The first item I put on sale is the 3rd Grade Common Core I CAN statements for math & ELA. They're only $2.88.
3rd/ third Common Core math/ Lang Arts I Can Statements bl
Click on the picture to be taken to the item in my TPT store.

                         
The second item I put on sale are editable name tags/ desk plates. They are aqua blue & lime green. This is my favorite color combination & I've decorated my entire classroom in these colors.

Editable aqua quatrefoil lime stripe chalkboard nameplates
Click on the picture to be taken to the item in my TPT store.
These are on sale for $1.00.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment