Sunday, July 13, 2014

Monday Made It July 14

http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/ 

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for the Monday Made It.

I've been busy this week! I've been trying to create all of the things I've put off all summer long. Summer is coming to an end & I've realized that I still have so much on my "to do" list. 

 
I made the CUTEST "I have Who has" game for my classroom. 3rd graders are supposed to have their multiplication facts memorized by the end of the year. In my classroom we have a "Fun Friday". On Fridays I try to play whole class games (Bingo, Around The World, Multiplication Ball, etc. ), do math craft projects, or play partner math games. Since multiplication facts are so important in 3rd grade I wanted another option to help them practice their facts while having fun. I just loved the cute Owls by Melonheadz. Check it out in my TPT store. It's on sale for $1.00!
I Have Who Has Multiplication Facts Game, Owls and neon stripe 
Click on the picture for the game.





 

My corporation adopted Pearson's Reading Street Common Core edition last year. Although there are many things I like about the series, there are also many things I don't like. One of my complaints is the difficulty of the spelling words. Wow! They are hard, especially the "challenge" words. I created a roll & write spelling center to be used in my classroom this coming year. My school is having a music theme next year. I decided to make my theme a 50's Rock & Roll theme. So my spelling centers have adorable 50's clip art. So far I have Units 1-4 done. Whew! Just 2 more units left to do. I've put each unit on sale for $1.00 this week.
Unit 2 Reading Street 2013 3rd Grade Common Core Roll, Rea
Click on picture

 
The third thing I made this week are some ADORABLE super hero nameplates/ desk plates. I had purchased this clip-art to use to make some centers. It was so cute though that I wanted to make something decorative with it. I wish my school had a super hero theme. We have 7 different themes that we rotate. I'm not sure who came up with them because we didn't actually get to vote on them when this idea originated 7 years ago. So we have some themes that I don't like such as Toads, Bees, and Stars. I'd much rather have a Hollywood theme or a Super Hero theme. But....since I can't, I decided to make these cute editable desk plates for those that can. :) They're on sale for $1.00 this week too.
Click on picture

This is one I didn't make this week, but I finally figured out how to add a Fan Freebie tab to my Facebook page. Wow! That was way harder than it needed to be. So you can get the following Freebie by clicking on the Fan Freebies Tab on my Facebook page. I created this information card to use this year in my classroom. These are so valuable. I print these on card stock & have the parents fill them out at the beginning of the year. Then I hole punch them, put them on a metal ring, & hang them on a hook by door. When we have fire drills, tornado drills, or I need to contact a parent, I have all of the information I need right there.Click on the picture to be taken to my FB page. "Like" my page & grab the freebie for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/lamansterms
Click on the picture



I made the cutest morning work display. Actually...I made two. I made a music theme morning routine display in my classroom colors & a sports dog one for my husband in his classroom colors. I can't decide if I should make editable versions to put in my TPT store or not.


Have a great Week!

post signature

1 comment: