Saturday, September 13, 2014

There's Not Enough Time in the Day!

Do you ever feel like there's just not enough time in the day? I have all of these amazing plans that I want to do in my classroom and at home. However, some days just finding time to take a restroom break seems like an accomplishment.:)

I've made a goal to make at least one new product for my classroom and my TPT store each weekend. So far, I've been able to stick to that goal, but because of that, my blog has suffered neglect. Oh well...I never claimed to be Supermom or Superteacher. So, I'm just going to be proud of myself for what I have done & move on.

We got a new kitten this week! His name is Magnus. (My 13 year old daughter and I love The Mortal Instruments series & Magnus is a character in the books.)  He's so tiny & so cute! However, we really didn't need one more thing to take care of but...I think I'm more in love with him than our kids. ;)




You'll have to check out some of the cute things I've made for my classroom!! I have several new 4 corners games, some new task cards, and a new I Have Who has Game!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment