Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Oh, Snap! It's almost August!



What! How can it be almost time to go back to school! We didn't get out until June this year & we go back in July! Noooo!!!! I'm not ready yet. I've got a lot of products in my store to help you get ready for back to school. My entire store is on sale too!


I love my new Back To School "Getting to Know You" Powerpoint games. I think these will be a big hit this year.

This or That Back to School Getting to Know You PowerPoint Game
I have some awesome alphabets that show cursive & print. I get a  lot of compliments on them in my classroom. There are a few different designs.
Green & Aqua/tourquise chevron manuscript print and cursiv 
Neon Bright multicolor rainbow dots stripes manuscript pri

Red, grey, white glitter chevron manuscript print and curs
Lime Green & Aqua/tourquise quatrafoil manuscript print an
Back to School & Fall Morning Routine Displays. (19 total in one file)
Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving Editable Mor
Classroom Rules
Classroom Rules / Labels Editable Chevron Melonheadz themed


I have a lot of different Nametags to choose from!




Editable Red black stripe polka dot quatrefoil chalk deskp
Editable Monster Rainbow Chevron Name Plates/ Desk Plates/

Editable Super Hero Desk Tags/ Nametags
Editable aqua quatrefoil lime stripe chalkboard nameplates



Lime Green, Aqua Blue/ Turquoise, Chalkboard, Editable Des
Lunch Choices & Numbers


Aqua blue quatrefoil, lime green stripe chalkboard lunch c
Lime green, Aqua blue, Chevron lunch choices /student numb
red, black, white, polka dot, stripe lunch choices /studen
FREEBIE! This is my parent/ student information survey. This is a valuable tool for getting to know your students better.
Back To School Parent Information Survey

Check out more great ideas!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment